Do we love the Lord with passion from a deep wellspring? Is it love to be tolerant of those committing evil? Or is it instead a apathy? How do we stand before God a say”I loved my neighbor” and yet bridled our passion in order to not offend man? Our God is not a shallow god! His passions run deep! To feel His love is almost indescribable! “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” – Revelation 3:14-22 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation3:14-22&version=NIV
Oh Lord, please do not let me forget that fire of your love and presence, in Jesus name I pray! I Love you Lord!
You may think it is an honor to be called ‘people of the book’. This is the islamic term referring to Christians and Jews in the Islamic scriptures, but what you are not told is that it is of the lowest infidel ranks worthy of death. These words are written and confirmed in the quran and haddith. They do not want you do know the truth. It’s the perfect term so we don’t start ripping our ‘coexist’ bumper stickers off. It’s a term that pretty much shuts us all up. It’s clear that Islam has taken over many countries and they do so because of the ignorance of the people. You may have heard the term taqiyya or kitman, these are ways of deceiving people for allah, which is allowed as long as it spreads their cause.
It is written very clearly throughout the quran that muslims are each called to fight. In fact, fighting is mandatory. You need to know this and the children in public schools need to be taught the truth. Students are taught that Jews and Christians are honored as people of the book, they share the same god, allah, they are similar to Muslims, but they have different rights but still enjoy religious freedom in many Muslim countries. This couldn’t be further from the truth, yet our schools continue to teach the lies in ignorance of the truth and people continue to believe every word they hear without searching for the truth.
TRUE DEFINITION of ‘PEOPLE OF THE BOOK’ aka ‘JEWS AND CHRISTIANS’ FROM THE WORDS OF THE QURAN:
- ignorant pagans cursed by allah
- perverted transgressors with no faith
- rebellious deceivers with falsehood that try to cover the truth of allah
- try to trick muslims to believing them
- allah sends terror in their hearts because they have no understanding
- they are the worst of creatures
- they are the worst of beasts
- have been deceived intentionally by allah
- have a disease in their heart that allah increases
- disobedient of no understanding
- will be transformed to swine and apes
- will be burned over and over again in the fires of hell
- blasphemy by saying God has a Son
- full of selfish envy
- they think they are going to heaven but those are vain desires
- shame pitched over their faces
- will be mutilated to the point of unrecognition if they don’t turn to allah
- they believe any lie
- are to be treated with enmity and hatred
- cursed by allah
- are always plotting schemes
- they are hypocrites steeped in self glory (verses listed below, please see)
You see, it’s not politically correct to say such things, that might offend the muslim. Do you see how twisted the play on words gets? It actually should offend the Christians, but to manipulate and downplay the words of the Quran they stand up and fight back when we quote the true words of Mohammed. This silences the people and opens a door for sharia to come in.
I have met many muslims people and they have been very kind people, but their teachings say another thing. Allah tells them they must fight all unbelievers even if they don’t want to( Surah2:216). I’m not here to argue, but to inform Christians and Jews of the real definition they have of you, that you know they are not to be friends with any unbeliever and each one is called out to fight for allah and his cause. Some will counter the scripture with another and others will say it cannot be translated from Arabic, but if it cannot be translated it cannot be and therefore is not- which it is, so that’s not an excuse either.
If you are a Muslim reading this, this message for you:
For God so loved you, that he gave his one and only Son,
that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world,
but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned,
but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. John 3:16-18
Isaiah foretold of this: A child will be given unto us He will be Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign forever Isaiah 9:6-7 Behold the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel which means God with us Isaiah 7:14 “I will declare the decree: The Lord has said to Me, ‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You. 8 Ask of Me, and I will give You The nations for Your inheritance, And the ends of the earth for Your possession. 9 You shall break[a] them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’”Kiss the Son, lest He be angry and you perish Psalm 2:4-12 God has a Son Proverbs 30:4 Matthew 27:54, These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life,[a] and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God 1 JOhn 5:13, Revelation 2:8, John 3:19,
Jesus is the Son of God: Then when daylight came, the assembly of the elders of the people, which included both chief priests and scribes, met and marched him off to their own council. There they asked him, “If you really are Christ, tell us!” “If I tell you, you will never believe me, and if I ask you a question, you will not answer me. But from now on the Son of Man will take his seat at the right hand of almighty God.” Then they all said, “So you are the Son of God then?””You are right; I am,” Jesus told them luke 22:66-70 Isaiah 53 1 Corinthians 1:18, 1 peter 2:24, mark 15:24, Hebrews 6:6, Eph 2:16, Gal 3:13, Rev 1:7, John 19:33-37
ARE MUSLIMS PEACE LOVING? Verses from the Quran: “Unbelievers are your enemies” Surah 4:101 “Rouse them to fight for they are without understanding. 8:65 You cannot have a prisoner of war until you have subdued the land 8:67. You must fight all who fight allah 2S196And slay them wherever ye catch 2S191 Fight them and allah will punish them by your hands 9:14 Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing that is good for you, and that you love a think that is bad for you. 2S216 Fight the cause of Allah to him who fighteth in the cause of allah soon shall we give him a reward of great value 474Fight allahs cause 484Seize them and slay them wherever you get them, we have provided you with a clear argument against them. 491fight those who believe not in allah nor the law even if they are people of the book, until they pay the jizyah with willing submission and feel subdued 929 when you meet unbelievers in fight, smite at their necks, at length when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly on them. Those who are slain in the way of a. he will never let their deeds be lost Surah 473-4. allah loves those who fight his cause Surah 61:4 and the people of the book , (allah) did a cast terror in their hearts, so some you slew, and some you made prisoners. Suah 31
DOES THIS LINE UP WITH THE WORDS OF JESUS? ” I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so? Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
According to the Quran, the muslims believe the following about the PEOPLE OF THE BOOK:
- Jews and Christians are people of the book
- The people of the book reject the truth and will not depart until they see clear evidence. Those who reject the truth ( the people of the book) will be in hell fire to dwell in , for they are the worst of creatures. But those who have faith and do good deeds are the best of creatures, and their reward is gardens of eternity. 98:1
- say people of the book, do you disapprove of us, for no other reason than that we believe in allah, and the revelation , and perhaps that most of you are rebellious and disobedient 5.59
- but you are stronger than they are because of the terror in their hearts sent from allah they are men of no understanding. 59:13
- say, To them, he transformed them into apes and swine, those who worshipped evil, these are many worse in rank 5.60
- It is the wish of the people of the book to lead you astray. But they lead themselves astray and do not perceive! 3.69
- Ye people of the book! Why do you reject allah? 3.70
- Ye people of the book! Why do you cover truth with falsehood? 3.71
- People of the book- there is no call on us to keep faith with these ignorant pagans, they lie against allah and they know it. 3.75
- The jews say, a hand is tied up, be their hands tied up and be they accursed for the blasphemy the utter, nay, they are obstinate rebellious 5.64
- say, o people of the book, you have no ground to stand on unless you stand fast by the law, they are obstinate and rebellious but don’t fret over these people without faith. 5.68
- they do blasphemy who say allah is one of three in a trinity, for a grievous penalty will befall them 5.73
- if any believe not in allah and his messenger, we have prepared for those who reject allah a blazing fire. 48.13
- They have a disease in their heart and allah increases it 2:10
- People of the book wish they could turn muslims back to infidelity only because o of their selfish envy 13:109
- People of the book say only they enter paradise, but they say it with vain desires, say ‘prove it’ 13:111
- Even if you were to bring to the people of the book all the signs, they would not follow. They follow their own desires and are indeed clearly wrong S 2:5 .
- Say, O people of the book, come to common terms as between us and you, that we worship non but allah that we associate no partners with him. 3:64
- Abraham was not a Jew nor a Christian, but he was true in faith and bowed to a. .3.67
- People of the book obstruct those who believe in allah and make it crooked 3.99
- People of the book have no faith, they are perverted transgressors 3.110.
- Shame is pitched over the people of the book like a tent. 3.112
- Soon we will cast terror into the hearts of unbelievers 3.151
- Allah has cursed the Jews for their unbelief 4.46
- O ye people of the book, believe us before we change your face of fame to beyond recognition or curse them 4.47
- Unbelievers believe in sorcery and evil 4.51
- Those who reject us will be cast into the fire as often as their skins are roasted through, we shall change them for fresh skins, they may taste the penalty People of the book broke their covenant 4.155
- They said (People of the book) , in boast , We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, – but they killed him not, nor crucified him, it was only made to appear to them and those who differ therin are full of doubts, with no knowledge, for they killed him not 4.157
- O People of the book! Commit no excesses in your religion, Christ Jesus the son of mary, was no more than a Messenger of Allah Do not say trinity, for it will not be good for you. Allah is above having a son 4.171
- we had a covenant with the Christians, but they forgot a good part of the message so we estranged them(Christians) with enmity and hatred 5.14
- O people of the book! There is a new light and a new book 5.15
- It is blasphemy to say that allah is Christ 5.17
- The Jews and Christians say: We are sons of Allah and his beloved, but say to them, Why does then he punish you for your sins? 5.18
- Jews will listen to any lie, they are fond of listening to falsehood 5.41
- we sent Jesus to confirm the law and we sent him the gospel 5.46
- If people of the book fail to judge by the light of allah, they are as those who rebel 5.47 5.52
- These people have a heart of disease 5.72
- They do blasphemy those who say God is Christ , son of mary, but said Christ O children of Israel, worship alllah Curses were put on the children of Israel, by the tongue of David and Jesus 5.77
- strongest among men in enmity to the believers with thou find in Jews and pagans and who say we are Christians, but they are arrogant 8.82
- Oh you who believe, Do not question what has been made known to you. 5.101
- I inspired the disciples 5.111
- The deaf and dumb (unbelievers- people of the book) are the worst of beasts, if allah had found in them any good, the would have made them listen 8.22-23 9.30
- the Jews call uzayr a son of god, and the Christians call Christ the son of God, but is only a saying from their mouth and allah curse is upon them because they hide the truth. Those who oppose allah will go to hell 9.61
- The hypocrites join in evil and forbid what is just. They are perverse and rebellious. 9.64
- you cannot guide the blind unbelievers or prevent them from straying, only those who listen will bow down to islam 27.81
- and when the word was fulfilled against the unbelievers, we will produce from the earth a beast to face them, he will speak to them because mankind did not believe surah 27
- and the unbelievers say to those who believe follow our path and we will bear the consequence of your faults. Never in the least will they bear their faults, in fact they are liars. 29:12
- unbelievers are steeped in self glory and separatism 38:2
- say, is it ye that deny him, who created the earth in 2 days? And do ye join equals with him? 41.9
- The unbelievers say, listen not to this quran, but talk at random in the midst of its reading. That ye may gain the upper hand, but we will certainly give the unbelievers a taste of sever penalty and we ill require them for the worst of their deeds- fire will be their eternal home, a fit requital. 41.26
- we gave Moses the book 41.45
- When the son of mary is held up as an example, behold, they people raise a clamor thereat in ridicule and the say, what god is best? 43. 57
- Muhammad is the messenger of allah and those who are with him are strong against unbelievers, but compassionate to each other. 48.29
- have you seen the hypocrites say to their misbelieving brethren among the people of the book? If you are expelled, we will go with you, but a. is witness that they are liars 59:11: unbelievers are plotting a scheme, but allah is plotting a scheme also. 86:15-17 87:8
- and we will make it easy for thee to follow the simple path (Jesus said the way is narrow and difficult and few men enter)
- Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment. Surah 5:33 (Surah means chapter- all verses above are from quran, their haddith has more)
pc from huffingtonpost
Wake up! Read the Word of God and pray for discernment. The Lord has said to Israel – and His word stands forever- He has loved them with an everlasting love. Jesus said “For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled”
At the same time,” says the Lord,
“I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be My people.”
2 Thus says the Lord:
“The people who survived the sword Found grace in the wilderness— Israel, when I went to give him rest.”
3 The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying: “Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love;
Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.
4 Again I will build you, and you shall be rebuilt, O virgin of Israel!
For God so loved you, that he gave his one and only Son,
that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world,
but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned,
but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. John 3:16-18
I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed. Galations 1:8
But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted—you may well put up with it! 1 Cor 11:3-5
- Allah has the Same Behavior as Satan (justiceshallovercome.wordpress.com)
This is the very last chapter of the quran, it is surah 114- I thought it was interesting. Muslims believe it says to protect them from evil, but the words are tricky. It’s as if the true author of the book is revealing himself:
Say, “I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind,
The Sovereign of mankind.The God of mankind,From the evil of the retreating whisperer -Who whispers [evil] into the breasts of mankind -From among the jinn and mankind.” (jinns are spirits)
While our government and the main stream media would rather look the other way and even go so far as to deny that the killing and persecution of Christians is happening, the truth is still getting out. It is amazing to me that in this country that was established on the law of Moses, we have a leader who claims to be a Christian who supports a religion whose tenets promote the killing of those same Christians. But then again that should not surprise me really. While our President makes the claim to Christianity, there has been little evidence to support his claim. And yes, I am judging his actions, as follower of Christ it is our responsibility to point out when leaders who claim the mantle of Christianity, lead their followers down the path of unrighteousness. And that is exactly what Mr. Obama is doing. While Mr. Obama could not be in place without God’s approval, that does not mean that he himself is favored by God. God uses ungodly men as well as godly, you only have to look at your Bible to find many instances of this. Look at Nebuchadnezzar for one.
The culling of the Christians in the Middle East is a forerunner to the destruction of the Jews and the attempted destruction of Israel. It is naive to think that if the killing of the Christians is successful in the Middle East it will stop there. Logic alone will tell us that the efforts will be increased in Europe. The violence is spreading rapidly there as well and Islamic organizations already have established strongholds in South and Central America, as well as in Canada, where it is becoming more and more illegal to even speak against them. And for those who would rather hide their heads in the sand and say that it could never happen here in the United States, let me ask you a question, Why is our Attorney General so quick to sue cities, states, school districts and etc. to make allowances for the practice of Islam, including prayer rooms in schools, and at the same time refusing to allow the same rights to Christians? Why are Christian principles being disallowed in the military and our service men and women being told that if they state their beliefs, they can be tried for treason? These are just a few instances of change in this country since this administration has been in power. Is it really too extreme to see a time in the near future where Christians suffer the same level of persecution that they are suffering in the Middle East?
We know that for prophecy to be fulfilled, this time must come and if we are true followers of Christ, we must be sure that we are doing as we are instructed. As Jesus himself told us, as wise man watches the sky to see the signs. So please my friends, do not take your eyes off of heaven. Be prepared, and follow instructions. They are all there written in the Book! Please do not hide your eyes and deny the reality of what is happening in the world.
The pictures below and the article that they are from are just a small example of what is happening, please take time to read the story and ask why it is not being covered. Also ask why our President is so insistent that the very people causing this destruction, be released from prison.
Verse of the Day
John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
What we are now witnessing is the continued meltdown of Christianity in America and the West. The Church leaders throughout the West have surrendered to Islam. They are afraid to stand against Muslims and advancement of Islam in society. They are weak and powerless, and the key word is powerless. It is like the church has surrendered or been defeated by Islam. There are a few bright spots, but for the most part there is no courage to stand and preach the gospel.
The same has happened with homosexuality. It appears that the weakness to stand against Islam has now led to defeat in face of the homosexual agenda. The church is also AWOL and weak and powerless in face of homosexuality. Once again, there are a few bright spots, but the key is the lack of power in dealing with people bound in the sin of homosexuality. These two issues are taking over America, Islam and homosexuality show the absence of power amongst Christians and the leadership. This is a big test that is now showing just how powerless the modern Church is.
I do not know much about Exodus International, but apparently it worked with homosexuals in an attempt to free them of this sin. This group just publicly apologized to the homosexuals for what they attempted to do. “Christian Psychologist”, Dr. Mark Yarhouse of Regents University responded, to the collapse of Exodus International, with a short video titled: Can sexual orientation be changed? How should Christians respond?
After watching this video, it was so clear to me how powerless this man was in dealing with homosexuality. He was powerless with all his studies and modern teachings. He probably uses the NIV which leaves out, “the Lord Jesus came to heal the brokenhearted”. I have ministered to many suffering Christians, who went to psychologists, and not one ever told me, they were prayed over for a broken heart, not one! Many of the homosexuals are suffering from a broken heart and need it healed, before they can be set free from the bondage of this sin.
For the most part, it is a powerless church, notice I did not say all, using powerless translations with powerless authority in the word of God. We are now seeing the end of this phony Christianity with corrupt translations of the Bible using more psychology than the authority of the word of God, when dealing with sin. The power of Islam and homosexuality is going to put an end to the American church. There is no power in the church to stop either one of these agendas.
It was painful for me to watch Dr. Yarhouse’s video. His powerlessness leaps off the video. He offers no real hope for the homosexual suffering with the bondage of this sin. He really is talking about managing their sin. He offers NO hope from the word of God for the freedom from bondage. He offers a Christianity that is NOT from the Bible. It is the doctrines of men and not God. He appears utterly powerless, and his psychology just as powerless.
What the doctor and his colleagues should do is repent and seek the LORD with prayer and fasting to find out why they are so powerless. They should call upon the Lord for the power of the Holy Spirit to break the power of homosexuality. They should also jettison these weak and powerless modern translations of the Bible like the NIV and NASB and rest in the King James Bible.
Are the following two verses, there are dozens more I could post, not for today? Do they not apply to the sin of homosexuality? Is homosexuality now so powerful, that the poor suffering homosexual cannot be set free of this bondage by the gospel of Jesus Christ! I want real Christianity that lives and functions in the resurrection power of Jesus Christ and not this modern powerless nonsense. It is chaff and we want the wheat.
2 Corinthians 10:4,5 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
I have a feeling that Exodus International did not use the power of the Holy Spirit but Babylonian psychobabble.
The following are excerpts from Alan Chambers’ published apology:
“My desire is to completely align with Christ, his Good News for all and his offer of peace amidst the storms of life. My wife Leslie and my beliefs center around grace, the finished work of Christ on the cross and his offer of eternal relationship to any and all that believe. Our beliefs do not center on ‘sin’ because ‘sin’ isn’t at the center of our faith.””There were several years that I conveniently omitted my ongoing same-sex attractions.”
This man was trying to free homosexuals, when he was still in the bondage of this sin. Eventually, the power of this sin won because he was fighting it man’s way and not God’s way.
Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me freefrom the law of sin and death.
“I was afraid to share them as readily and easily as I do today. They brought me tremendous shame and I hid them in the hopes they would go away. Looking back, it seems so odd that I thought I could do something to make them stop. Today, however, I accept these feelings as parts of my life that will likely always be there. The days of feeling shame over being human in that way are long over, and I feel free simply accepting myself as my wife and family does. As my friends do. As God does.”
He has denied that Jesus Christ could set him free from this homosexual attraction. He calls it being human and suffers no more shame. How weird is it to be married to a woman and yet at the same time be sexually attracted to men? I have sorrow for this man because he knows nothing about the cleansing power from sin by the Holy Spirit.
Philippians 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
“More than anything, I am sorry that so many have interpreted this religious rejection by Christians as God’s rejection. I am profoundly sorry that many have walked away from their faith and that some have chosen to end their lives. For the rest of my life I will proclaim nothing but the whole truth of the Gospel, one of grace, mercy and open invitation to all to enter into an inseverable relationship with almighty God.”
It appears that he is giving permission for homosexuals to live in their sin and think that it is approved by God!
“I cannot apologize for my deeply held biblical beliefs about the boundaries I see in scripture surrounding sex, but I will exercise my beliefs with great care and respect for those who do not share them. I cannot apologize for my beliefs about marriage. But I do not have any desire to fight you on your beliefs or the rights that you seek. My beliefs about these things will never again interfere with God’s command to love my neighbor as I love myself.”
He is now telling the homosexuals to go ahead with homosexual “marriage”. This man is so confused that my head is spinning. Somehow telling homosexuals to “marry” is equated to loving them. So if I tell homosexuals that homosexual marriage is forbidden by God, does that equate to hate?
I see the thinking of Mr. Chambers as very common in the modern evangelical church. It was shocking for me to encounter many young people, who think that homosexuality is not a real sin. Somehow within the modern evangelical church, homosexuality has become a special sin or has special privilege.
The following verses have not changed and that is because the power of the gospel of Jesus Christ has not changed.
1Cor 6:9,10 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
(11) And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
Reposted with permission of the author!
|American Minute with Bill FedererFEB. 16 – White Slaves-Muslim Masters & the Barbary Wars|
“The first nation to recognize my country was Morocco,” stated President Obama in Cairo, Egypt, June 4, 2009.
Explaining this, Governor William Bradford wrote that in 1625, a Pilgrim ship was returning to England with dried fish and 800 lbs of beaver skins to trade for supplies:
“They…were well within the England channel, almost in sight of Plymouth. But…there she was unhapply taken by a Turkish man-
of-war and carried off to Morocco where the captain and crew were made slaves.”
Muslim pirates of Morocco raided European coasts and carried away over a million to the North African slave markets, where also they sold tens of millions of Africans into slavery.
In 1627, Algerian Muslim pirates, led by Murat Reis the Younger, raided Iceland, and carried 400 into slavery.
One captured girl, who had been made a slave concubine in Algeria, was rescued back by King Christian IV of Denmark.
On June 20, 1631, the entire village of Baltimore, Ireland, “The Stolen Village,” was captured by Muslim pirates.
Only two ever returned. Thomas Osborne Davis wrote in his poem, “The Sack of Baltimore” (1895):
“The yell of ‘Allah!’ breaks above the shriek and roar;
O’blessed God! the Algerine is lord of Baltimore.”
Kidnapped Englishman Francis Knight wrote:
“I arrived in Algiers, that city fatal to all Christians and the butchery of mankind.”
Moroccan Sultan Moulay Ismail had 500 wives and forced 25,000 white slaves to build his palace at Meknes. He was witnessed to have killed an African slave just to try out a new hatchet he was given.
The Catholic Order “Trinitarians” collected alms to ransom slaves.
In 1785, Morocco recognized the new country of the United States by capturing two American ships and demanding tribute.
Thomas Jefferson wrote to John Jay, 1787:
“There is an order of priests called the Mathurins, the object of whose institution is to beg alms for the redemption of captives.
They keep members always in Barbary, searching out the captives of their country, and redeem, I believe, on better terms than any other body, public or private.
It occurred to me, that their agency might be obtained for the redemption of our prisoners at Algiers.”
Thomas Jefferson wrote to William Carmichael, 1786:
“Mr. Adams and I had conferences with a Tripoline ambassador, named Abdrahaman. He asked us thirty thousand guineas for a peace with his court.”
Jefferson reported to John Jay,” March 28, 1786:
“The Ambassador answered us that it was…written in their Qur’an, that all nations who should not have acknowledged Islam’s authority were sinners, that it was their…duty to make war upon them…and to make slaves of all they could take as prisoners.”
Jefferson purchased a Qur’an to understand the enemy.
Despite paying nearly 20 percent of the U.S. Federal budget as extortion payments, the Muslims continued their piracy.
When Jefferson became President, he finally sent in the U.S. Marines to stop Morocco’s Barbary pirates.
In his First Annual Message, December 8, 1801, Thomas Jefferson stated:
“Tripoli…of the Barbary States, had come forward with demands unfounded either in right or in compact, and had permitted itself to (announce) war on our failure to comply before a given day. The style of the demand admitted but one answer.
I sent a small squadron of frigates into the Mediterranean, with assurances to that power of our sincere desire to remain in peace, but with orders to protect our commerce against the threatened attack. “
On December 29, 1803, the new 36-gun USS Philadelphia ran aground on Morocco’s shallow coast and Muslim pirates captured and imprisoned Captain William Bainbridge and his 307 man crew for 18 months.
To prevent the ship from being used by the Muslim Barbary pirates, Lieut. Stephen Decatur, FEBRUARY 16, 1804, sailed his ship, the Intrepid, into the pirate harbor of Tripoli, burned the captured U.S. frigate “Philadelphia” and escaped amidst enemy fire. British
Admiral Horatio Nelson called it the “most bold and daring act of the age,”
The Marines later captured Tripoli and forced the Pasha to make peace on U.S. terms.
Frederick Leiner wrote in The End of the Barbary Terror-America’s 1815 War Against the Pirates of North Africa (Oxford University Press):
“Commodore Stephen Decatur and diplomat William Shaler withdrew to consult in private…The Algerians were believed to be masters of duplicity, willing to make agreements and break them as they found convenient.”
The annotated John Quincy Adams-A Bibliography, compiled by Lynn H. Parsons (Westport, CT, 1993, p. 41, entry#194), contains “Unsigned essays dealing with the Russo-Turkish War and on Greece,” published in The American Annual Register for 1827-28-29 (NY: 1830):
“Our gallant Commodore Stephen Decatur had chastised the pirate of Algiers…The Dey (Omar Bashaw)…disdained to conceal his intentions;
Get the book, What Every American Needs to Know About the Qur’an-A History of Islam & the United States
‘My power,’ said he, ‘has been wrested from my hands; draw ye the treaty at your pleasure, and I will sign it; but beware of the moment, when I shall recover my power, for with that moment, your treaty shall be waste paper.'”
America’s war with the Muslim Barbary Pirates was the country’s first war after the Revolution, giving rise to the Marine Anthem:
“From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli.”
American Minute is a registered trademark. Permission is granted to forward. reprint or duplicate with acknowledgement to vwww.AmericanMinute.com
ASSAULT ON FREE SPEECH ALERT: CAIR Pressures; WordPress Caves. Takes Down Bare Naked Islam’s Website
Market Watch has published a news release from CAIR bragging about being responsible for Bare Naked Islam’s Take Down,, CAIR and organization the FBI considers an affiliate of various Islamic Terrorist Organizations described BNI as a hate site. read it here
It would seem. according to CAIR, if you have a website and you speak out about Islamic Terrorists who are trying to kill you, beheading, stoning women on trumped up charges, burning Christian Churches, killing Christians and other atrocities you are running a hate site…”
As of this posting, the 411 behind the takedown of BNI continues to unfold.
Since my schedule may not permit me to keep you posted on the turn of events, for updated information on the takedown of BNI, please pay a visit to Grumpy’s Opinions.
What has Bare Naked Islam (BNI) done wrong? Not a darn thing.
What they have done and I hope will continue to do is shine a bright light on CAIR, the Muslim Brotherhood, atrocities committed by Islamic factions in the name of Shariah Law against men, women, children, Christians, and non-Muslims throughout the world many of whom are closely linked to these two organizations.
BNI has also reported on the Obama administration’s more than friendly relationship with organizations like CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood and the danger it poses to the United States and Europe.
Of course, CAIR claims that the reason BNI’s site was taken down is because of threats posted on BNI’s site. It should be noted, however, that CAIR, a Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood front is famous silencing voices of opposition.
A threat to free speech is a threat to us all and should not be ignored or tolerated.
This is PC gone to hell in a hand basket and nothing more than attack on free speech.
If you are as apoplectic about as I am about WordPress caving to such an extreme entity, you can contact via email WordPress Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them accordingly.
In the event you are unfamiliar with CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood, feel free to check out these articles to familiarize yourself entitled, “CAIRful” and “FBI, Senators recommend ban on terror-related CAIR, CAIR hires Democratic Senator.”
As for WordPress,
continue reading at Pumabydesign
- Bare Naked Islam’s Website has been taken Down (grumpyelder.com)
- WARNING to CONSERVATIVE BLOGGERS, (grumpyelder.com)
- Believe it or not, Public Schools allow terrorist linked CAIR to indoctrinate students (grumpyelder.com)
- Hamas Front Group CAIR Bullies WordPress.com into Shutting Down “Bare Naked Islam”(via 1389 Blog-Counterjihad) (loopyloo305.com)
- WordPress Takes Down “Bare Naked Islam” Blog After Threats From CAIR (actualgrit.wordpress.com)
- BNI Shut Down Again, Hamas-Tied CAIR Does Victory Dance (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Judge upholds CAIR official’s conviction in terrorism funding case (grumpyelder.com)
Two weeks ago, I found myself directly in the crosshairs of the growing conflict between Shariah law and our Constitution.
The Oxford Dictionary of Islam defines “Shariah law” as “God’s eternal and immutable will for humanity, as expressed in the Quran and Muhammad’s example (Sunnah), considered binding for all believers.”
In practical terms, “Shariah” also describes a movement under way in European and American legal systems to overturn Western civilization through the imposition of Islamic law and culture. As a constitutional attorney, I can tell you firsthand that this phenomenon is accelerating at an alarming rate.
++Hotel cancels conference on Shariah law.
In fact, on Friday I will be speaking at an important national conference on the impact of Shariah law on the U.S. Constitution. This conference was originally scheduled to be held at the Hutton Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee. But just days ago, Hutton Hotel banned the conference and cancelled a perfectly valid contract, claiming “safety concerns.”
The fact is, private companies and municipalities are facing more and more pressure to cater to or adopt special rules for Muslims. In one recent case, Muslim workers claimed “unfair labor practices” because they were told to clock out before taking prayer breaks. In another instance, claims of discrimination were leveled when Muslim women were told not to wear their head scarves for safety reasons before going on a roller coaster.
And now in courts of law across this nation, Shariah law is already being applied in case after case.
++There are actually dozens of “Shariah law” cases in our courts!
A study by the Center for Security Policy found 50 state court cases that considered Shariah law. To make matters worse, these cases referenced differing variations of Shariah law from 16 countries. The study concluded, “[J]udges are making decisions deferring to Shariah law even when those decisions conflict with constitutional protections.”
The Center’s study was by no means exhaustive, but instead was taken from a “small sample of appellate published cases.” That means, in reality, Shariah law could be being applied in hundreds of other courtrooms across this nation!
++The greatest threat we face from radical Islam.
Patricia, the truth is, the greatest threat our nation now faces from radical Islam is not in the form of another 9/11 attack, but rather in the slow, steady, and systematic implementation of Shariah law.
It’s already happening in Europe where schools are adopting special rules for Muslim students during Rhamadan. Europe is so far gone that the Archbishop of Canterbury (the head of the Church of England) said that the adoption of Shariah law is “unavoidable” and the idea that “there is one law for everybody” is “a bit of a danger.”
++Liberty Counsel’s petition opposing Shariah law in our courts.
As I noted above, in just the last few days I have experienced firsthand the growing battle over Shariah law. When the Hutton Hotel in Nashville banned our conference on Shariah law, I immediately sent them a strongly worded Demand Letter objecting to their suppression of free speech rights.
It was then that I knew we had to do more immediately. That’s why, today, Liberty Counsel is launching a new Citizen Petition opposing the use of Shariah law in our courts and culture. I am asking you to be among the very first signers of this petition as, together, we build a grassroots coalition to stop Shariah law. Go here to sign:
The petition also supports Liberty Counsel’s “Demand Letter” sent to Hutton Hotel, and their owners at Amerimar Enterprises in Philadelphia, protesting their anti-free speech move to ban our conference. Go here to see our Demand Letter:
Liberty Counsel’s legal team will stand at the forefront of those confronting this growing challenge to our Constitution and way of life. But right now, I need your signature on this petition opposing Shariah law so I can demonstrate to companies, municipalities, political leaders, and even courts that citizens across America are taking a stand on this vital issue!
++Please sign in the next 36 hours!
One final note…
This Friday, I will be speaking at the conference on Shariah law that was unjustifiably and improperly treated by Hutton Hotel when they cancelled the contract to provide the conference venue. I want to tell those gathered that tens of thousands of citizens have taken a stand! So please sign the petition right now so I can report the total number of signers in the first 36 hours of our petition to those in attendance:
Thank you so much for your prayers, your support, and your action on behalf of our God-given liberties!
Mathew Staver, Founder and Chairman
This is important friends and needs to be passed on by as many people as possible. We are losing our Christian Heritage and Sharia is being installed in it’s place. This must not be allowed to happen on our watch. Please do what you can and pass this on to your blogs, FB, tweets, everywhere. This is vital to our future and our freedom!
That old Southern hospitality just ain’t what it used to be—at least not in the hotel business. An unforeseen development due to a sudden swarming of modern-day Yankeecarpetbaggers to the Land of Cotton? Not really. These days the radical carpetbaggers carry prayer rugs, wear taqiyahs and hijabs, and you won’t see them at any down-home Dixie barbeques unless they’re planning to cook a local Christian or two.
Okay…I was just kidding around with that “cook-a-Christian” crack. They don’t reallyfricassee Christians in America—yet. Festivities of that sort are still limited to Sharia-friendly places like Pakistan, Egypt, the Ivory Coast, Ethiopia, Indonesia, and countlessother locations where the riotous adherents of the “Religion of Peace” are found in substantial numbers. Here in the good old U.S.A., the acolytes of Allah are content for the time being with merely infiltrating the government and intimidating poltroonish hostel-keepers like those operating the Hyatt Place Houston and the Hutton Hotel in Nashville into denying critics of Islam their free speech rights. Ask Pamela Geller, of the Atlas Shrugs blog, whose scheduled speaking engagements at both venues were abruptly cancelled. The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), in the time-honored tradition of Don Corleone, made the hotels an ‘offer they couldn’t refuse’:
- The Hamas-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and other Islamic supremacist groups are conducting an ongoing campaign to discredit and marginalize everyone who dares to stand up against the jihad and Islamic supremacism. Central to this campaign is pressure against any organization or venue that dares to host a freedom fighter — hence Hamas-linked CAIR’s efforts to intimidate the FBI and the military into dropping invitations to me and other counter-jihadists, and its pressure on universities and private groups that host events featuring pro-freedom activists. Read the rest at Be Sure You’re RIGHT, Then Go Ahead