Stained glass at St John the Baptist’s Anglican Church http://www.stjohnsashfield.org.au, Ashfield, New South Wales. Illustrates Jesus’ description of himself “I am the Good Shepherd” (from the Gospel of John, chapter 10, verse 11). This version of the image shows the detail of his face. The memorial window is also captioned: “To the Glory of God and in Loving Memory of William Wright. Died 6th November, 1932. Aged 70 Yrs.” (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
John. to the seven churches which are in Asia:
Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne,
and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.
Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, and they also who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
Kerry Mauldin is a wonderful missionary and minister that is a frequent quest minister at our church. He is located in Northwest Ark and spends most of his time building churches and ministering in India. He always has a powerful message. He had a bad fall last week and broke his leg and arm and yet is still working hard at getting the message out. His email below is reprinted with his permission. Please read the wonderful message that he shares. Thank you and God bless!
From Kerry Mauldin @ Mauldin Ministries
I just recieved this report from Govinda Reddy today. He is faithful to walk in the villages with us these 17 years until a scooter accident last year when he broke his hip and right leg. Now he is stirring the urgency in spite of a huge test…
I am 8 days past the bike accident and broken right leg and arm. I can use my right hand some now and being very careful with the leg….always on the bed or couch and tedious ride in between.
There is time to spend quality time with the Lord. He poured in my heart the book of Amos. There are so many pictures in the Word of the USA
, as with Isreal, God blessed us with His blessing to fulfill His covenant and to bring every heart to Him and God will use us to accomplish… But we have taken His blessing and trampled on His plan to use USA–each of us. The church is not effective and we have no real heart for God, but a day will soon come:
Amos 8:11 Behold the daydays come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the Words of the Lord;
12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, and they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord
, and shall not find it.
We as a nation have become Biblical illiterate. We do not know His truths or His promises. We must dig in, get our hearts filled, share His truth and show His love!!
As you read Govinda Reddy’s note, imagine the simple villages, many challenges, but determination….
Remember to pray for these Christians….
Please Note ::- Greetings to all the elders in the Majestic name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ … Sir I am Evangelist K.C. Govind Reddy continuing in the Lord’s Service under your guidance and once again reporting you after a prolonged break of 8 months which I had to take due to my health condition … Sir 8 months ago I met with an accident which made me bed ridden – since then I had been Praying with tears to God for my health – the pain in my leg didn’t allowed me to go out of my house and Preach , so during this period but I use to keep Praying on bed for the Church and the Preaching Ministry …. When I heard about Rev.Kerry Sir and his team’s visit to India in the month of February I regained my lost confidence and restarted to continue in the Lord’s Service no matter what come may … Slowly I started moving out and Preach Word to whomever I was sent to – few people use to visit me and hear the Word from me when I was at home – God Blessed me and gave me strength to share His Word even when I was laying on the bed …Praise God !!! Sir, I am glad to share with you that God is Healing me from my injury and hereafter I shall resume sending my monthly reports to share my Testimony of Preaching with God’s given new strength ….
16 , 17 & 18. Mar. ‘ 12 ( Fri , Sat , Sunday ) :- These three days I was admitted at Kurnool hospital – Scanning and X-ray tests were conducted … shared God’s Word with other patients there – Prayed for Madhelette and Kittu – on Sunday , I went to attend a local Church there and worshiped the Lord who gave me strength to Praise His name in my weakness – some medicines are prescribed to me which I am taking regularly … please Pray for my health…
19. Mar. ‘ 12 ( Monday ) :- At Karrimadella , a believer named Boyya Lakshmi Devi was suffering from snake bite – immediately went to attend her wound and helped her with first aid …. Prayed for her and strengthened her Faith with God’s Word … she slowly recovered and was Healed ….
20. Mar. ‘ 12 ( Tuesday ) :- Preached
Gospel to a youngster whose a non believer named Madhu – he was spending in fasting in his idol worshiping …. Preached about the Real Savior and Prayed for his conversion of Faith towards the Real God…
21. Mar. ‘ 12 ( Wednesday ) :-
Attended a Prayer meeting
held in Sammanna’s house at Pessarwai gudem … shared God’s message with them and Prayed for their family….
22. Mar. ‘ 12 ( Thursday ) :- Went to Beemawaram to Preach among the non believers living there… met washer men namely Nadipenna and Lingamma – Preached to them referring to the Scriptures from Mark 5th Chapter – Prayed for their Salvation…
23. Mar. ‘ 12 ( Friday ) :- Visited Saremma and Dhanamma’s families at Karrimadella – Prayed for their domestic needs and peace in their families…
24. Mar. ‘ 12 ( Saturday ) :- Few people have come to attend the Prayer meeting held at our place …. Preached to them about the Creator’s wonderful greatness and joined in chain Prayers with the people gathered – Prayed for their building Faith and for Rev. Kerry Sir and his Ministry…
25. Mar. ‘ 12 ( Sunday ) :- Sunday Service
was conducted at Lingapuram – in the evening , along with Joesph visited few houses of our Church members and Prayed for their families…
26. Mar. ‘ 12 ( Monday ) :- Along with Bro. David went to Abbulapuram to visit the house of the members who were Baptized by Rev. Kerry Sir … discussed with them about Salvation bands and explained to them its importance and meaning …. all theses members are regularly coming to attend Prayer Services and are gradually strengthening in Faith….
27. Mar. ‘ 12 ( Tuesday ) :- Gathered members at Karrimadella and Preached to them about the ” importance of Word to the World ” … everyone attentively listened to the Word and Worshiped the Lord’s name … Prayed for the elders, Ministry and for our Church development…
28. Mar. ‘ 12 ( Wednesday ) :- At Balanagamma’s house conducted a Prayer meeting where many non believers have come to attend and hear the Word …. Preached to them about Christ’s Holy Sacrifice on the Cross – Christ’s Crucifixion and Resurrection … they all listened attentively … Prayed for their Salvation…
29. Mar. ‘ 12 ( Thursday ) :-
Went to Devallapuram and conducted a Prayer meeting at Ranga Reddy’s house – many women gathered there – Preached to them referring to Acts of Apostles
– and Prayed for their Salvation ….
30 & 31. Mar. ‘ 12 ( Fri & Saturday ) :- Church members of Karrimadella and Lingapuram were invited by Deva Raju Church of Ramapuram for its inauguration … many believers and Evangelists were invited to grace the occasion – non believers too took part in the celebration … we all rejoiced in the Lord’s name for all His Blessings bestowed over this new Church and its members … many have come forward and requested to Pray for them personally – a little handicapped girl named Jaya lakshmi have shared her Testimony of meeting Rev.Kerry Sir … we Praised and Worshiped the Almighty’s name and thanked for giving us an opportunity to join and together glorify His wonderful name … .reddyovinda c.
Evangelist – K.C.Govinda Reddy